Free Support for Hulu Call TOLL FREE
Activate Your Hulu Subscription Through hulu.com/activate
Hulu/activate is important to watch all your favorite movies, web series, films, etc. Hence, take a look at the given steps:
- Choose your device on which you want to access Hulu. Properly connect your device to the TV. Whenever you want to start a Hulu subscription on a new device, you need to activate it every time.
- So power on your TV and start the application. Hulu welcome screen will be presented on your TV screen. Select Hulu Login and go straight to the next stage.
- In the next screen, you will be provided with two options. As you intend to activate a new device, select Activate on Computer.
- Promptly, you will see a new and different activation code on your TV screen. Now, head to the Hulu activation page by launching a web browser on your computer.
- In the address field, you are required to type hulu.com/activate. By doing so, the Hulu login window pops up. Here you can choose between one of the following methods for sign in:
- Use the Facebook Account: If you are already signed up with Facebook, you have the choice to log in to your Hulu Account by entering Facebook ID and password.
- Hulu Account: In case, you have set up an account with Hulu, you can sign in by using Hulu credentials. Also, if you are not able to recall the Hulu login details, you have the option to recover the sign-in information by clicking on Forgot email address/password.
- Now, click Log in and you will see the activation window on your screen. To finish the process of Hulu/activate, you just need to type the activation code into its assigned field within 30 minutes. Then, click Activate.
- If you have given all the characters of the code correctly, a message will be shown on your screen that your device is activated.
Free Problem Diagnostics By Phone
Our Tech Experts are just a Phone Call away.
Call us at
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
How to manage your activated devices?
There are various devices on which you can activate Hulu. You can perform the following functions once your devices are activated on Hulu account:
- You can view all your activated devices anytime you need after signing in as the Hulu account keeps the list of all devices.
- Also, you can delete the unwanted and unnecessary devices from your account.
- You can also remove all the web browsers from which you have accessed your Hulu account. For this, you have to sign in first. Then go to Your Account>Privacy and Settings>Protect Your Account>Log out of all Computers.
How to reset the email address for Hulu/activate?
While performing the process of Hulu/activate if you do not remember your Hulu email address, you can reset it by considering the given instructions.
- Head to hulu.com/login and locate the Forgot your email address or password. You will find this link just above the Login button.
- A new window will come into view. Click on I don’t remember my email address.
- Now you have to confirm that you are real. You will notice a checkbox beside I’m not a robot option. Click on it.
- After that, click Continue and you will be taken to “Help us find your account” window.
- On this window, you are expected to provide your payment information.
- Make sure that you are giving the same billing details that you have provided while registering on Hulu.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your card number, expiration month and year, billing zip code and year of month.
- Then click continue and the Hulu email address will appear on your screen.
Now, you can use this email id to access the activation window for Hulu/activate.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Hulu Activation Code is not working
If the screen shows you an error while entering the Hulu activation code, there are many reasons for it.
- The activation code is expired. If you have not entered the code within 30 minutes, then you need to generate a new code.
- It may be possible that you have not provided all the 6 digit alphanumeric characters correctly as displayed on your TV screen.
- If the device for which the code is generated is different from the device you have selected after login to your account, the code will not work.