What is Hulu?
Hulu is an application that entertains you with lots of latest movies, web series, news, live sports, Hulu originals and much more. Hulu also offers a free period for one month but its Live TV plan only has a one-week free trial. It provides on-demand content, 65+ channels with 50 hours of cloud DVR cloud storage. There is a versatile range of subscriptions offered by Hulu i.e Hulu with ads, Hulu with no ads, and Hulu with Live TV that you can buy anytime.
Free Support for Hulu Call TOLL FREE
Activation is needed to launch your Hulu subscription. Without activation, you will not be allowed to access any content of Hulu. www.hulu.com/activate is a web platform from where you can activate your Hulu Plans. After purchasing your favorite subscription, you can visit this web page to activate Hulu on your preferred device. This web address, therefore allows you to activate all of your Hulu subscriptions without any interruption.
What do you mean by Hulu Activation Code?
The Hulu Activation key is a 6 digit alpha-numeric code. Users are provided with a different activation code every time they want to start a Hulu subscription on any new device. The code will be displayed on your TV once you launch the app. Also, you need to make sure that you should enter this code within 30 minutes. Otherwise, the code gets expired and you will have to generate the code again. Hence, you can not activate Hulu without an activation code.
Free Problem Diagnostics By Phone
Our Tech Experts are just a Phone Call away.
Call us at+1-844-583-2073
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Steps for Hulu Activation via www.hulu.com/activate
Before beginning this process you have to make sure that you have a good internet connection for launching the www.hulu.com/activate webpage. In case you are not getting the best signal strength from your router, power cycle the router. Now, let’s have a look at the below-mentioned steps in order to activate your Hulu subscription.
- Start your TV and run the Hulu application. It will show you the main screen on which you have to select the Hulu Login option.
- A new window will be presented on your screen. Here you will have to make a selection between two choices- Activate on a computer and Log in on this device. As your device is not activated yet, you are recommended to choose the “Activate on Computer” option.
- Just by clicking on this button, it will start generating an activation code. Once the code emerges on your screen, you are needed to note the code somewhere in order to keep it remembered.
- Go to your computer. Launch your most-trusted internet browser on the system. Ensure that the browser you are using does not have any past history or unnecessary files. Drag your mouse and place it in the address field.
- In the address field, type www.hulu.com/activate. Activate Your Device window will be successfully displayed on your screen.
- Under the “Log in to Hulu” section, You will have to provide your email id and passphrase into their corresponding fields. Assure that the credentials you are provided are linked with your Hulu account.
- After submitting the details, click on the “Login” button. This will instantly open the activation window on your screen. Here you will notice the Hulu activation code field in the middle of the screen.
- Enter the code properly without any mistake and select the Activate button. By doing so, a pop-up box will appear on your screen with the “activation successful” message. This finishes the activation process from www.hulu.com/activate.
CALL US TODAY
How to deactivate devices from your Hulu account?
The devices that are activated on your Hulu account can be removed anytime by following the step-by-step procedure that is given below:
- First and foremost, go to hulu.com/account by typing it in the address bar.
- With this, you will get to the Hulu Login window. Either you can log in with Facebook or provide the Hulu associated credentials into their specified fields.
- Under the category of your account, click Watch Hulu on your devices. Moving on, select Manage Devices.
- A list of all the devices linked with your Hulu account will be visible on your screen.
- Next to your device name, there is an option of “Remove”. Click on it and the same device will be deactivated from your account.